Sunday, April 12, 2009

What Is Healthy Coffee?

I am so glad that you asked this question. I know when I was first introduced to "Healthy Coffee" with Ganoderma and was told that it had mushroom extract in it I was like "yuk, mushroom in coffee - not interested!" I am so glad that the person who told me about it was insistent and guaranteed me that I would NOT taste anything other than coffee. He explained to me that he himself was not a coffee drinker but that this coffee is really good, so I decided to put a little trust in him. Boy am I glad that I did.

The first thing I noticed after drinking the healthy coffee with Ganoderma was that I was not experiencing any heartburn or acid reflux symptoms (which I usually experience when I drink other coffees especially a very famous name brand one). I've experienced acid reflux symptoms for about 5 years now and I am not able to eat anything with white flour without regurgitating liquid (mixed with the consumed flour product) back up. I decided to really put this healthy coffee with Ganoderma to the test. I went out and ate two croissants filled with chicken (one with cooked chicken the other with chicken salad) and a flaky curried spinach and potato pastry. Yea I know that sounds like a ridiculous amount of food to consume in one sitting, but I had to know if this healthy coffee with Ganoderma was really the reason for the acid reflux symptom not rearing it's ugly head. I ate all of that and drank a cup of healthy coffee along with it and I was totally shocked that I didn't have ONE acid reflux symptom - not heart burn, no burning sensation in my stomach and I did not burp or regurgitate.

Realizing that I was on to something big here I decided to do some further investigation on this healthy coffee that contains Ganoderma and found many, many pages of testimonials and research on the internet.

Well I have now become a "coffee drinker". Because of how great this coffee makes me feel and the fact that I can now eat foods that I have not been able to enjoy for years now I am now drinking coffee every day, sometimes twice a day. I am also noticing that my acne condition that has been a problem for me for about 10 years now, is lessening considerably. Now I am not making any medical claims here, but I can tell you that the only thing different I am doing is drinking healthy coffee with Ganoderma, not caffeine. The coffee actually contains less caffeine than regular decaffeinated coffee.

If you would like to know more feel free to leave me a comment and I will be happy to get back to you. You can find me on facebook under Denika Carothers. If your habit is coffee and you'd like to put some health into it, this is worth a try.

Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information provided on our email or company Web site and on all publications, packaging, and labels is for general purposes only and designed to help you make informed decisions about your health. It is not intended to substitute advice from your physician or health-care professional.

2 comments: